A 5 module game changing seminar.
Competitive advantage is the ability to stay ahead of a present situation and potential competition. COVID-19 has caused worldwide a massive shake-up pushing us to review strategies, look for possibilities and alternatives and is challenging us to band together. The objective of this training to introduce cutting-edge skillsets to help participants to successfully recover from the COVID-19 crisis, expand existing skills and lift themselves above the competition at work.
The benefit of this training
Learning how to apply the latest competitive advantage skills which will contribute to increasing fair and ethical advancement in business and in the workplace.
Employers, HR managers, team leaders, supervisors, product owners, marketing managers, CFOs, CEOs, etc.
This training will provide tools to:
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of competitors
- Improve your own performance to obtain an advantage
- Explore individual value the participants can add to increase profits
- Develop cross-sector leadership skills
- Internationalize interpersonal competencies
- Upscale strategies to deal with fluid probabilities
- Develop a win-win mindset for growth, innovation and co-creation
A certificate of Attendance will be given to all participants who attend all sessions.
Exclusively Reduced Price: €128.50 per participant, covering 3 lectures.
Employers can apply for the Investing in Skills Scheme managed by Jobsplus. The course will be fully covered.
Book Now: https://forms.gle/Mt4eAJNTHfpiz6q46
Limited places available, bookings on first-come-first-served basis. Groups of 15 pax. only