This section shows you selected themes of informative public talks and brief topical presentations for conference or symposia purposes that were held in the past and offers of similar new topics, seeking not only to inform but to inspire and raise awareness.
Past public talks
– The Impact of Multicultural Exposure on Today’s Society and its Challenge for Mental Health Workers (2013 Annual Counselling Research Conference University of Malta)
– Challenges and Opportunities of Living in a Multicultural Society (Encompassing World Culture, University of Bangor, North Wales, UK in Collaboration with NWAMI, November 2013)
– Working with Individuals and Families Hailing from War-Torn Countries (IAC Conference July 2016 Malta)
– Delinquency, Trauma and Trust: Intercultural Issues and Maladaptive Coping Styles in Correctional Settings (Andreas Gemeinde Valletta, 2015)
–Negotiating Cultural Boundaries, 2017 (Presentation at the House of Commons, UK)
–Launching address of the International Integration Day, 2018 (Temple of Peace, University of Cardiff)
–Keynote address at the 2nd International Integration Day 2019 (at the Welsh Parliament, Cardiff)
–Decision making in times of uncertainty and change
-Cross-Sector Leadership & Teambuilding
–Intercultural Issues at Work Online
–Understanding Social Equality and Transforming Dynamics of Discrimination in the Workforce
– The Social Brain in an Intercultural Context: Cognition, Inferences and Behaviour Styles in Interpersonal Interactions
– From Ideal to Real: Making Change Management Work
Terms and conditions: Kindly note that since other commitments are put aside in order to carry out the service requested in a professional and efficient manner, a compensation of the agreed full amount is to be given if my services are cancelled, or if the terms and conditions are modified from what was originally agreed upon, less than six weeks before the commencement of the provision of the service.