With Malta becoming more cosmopolitan, the need of making our education culturally responsive is a must.
This training workshop will cover the following topics:
- dealing with different cultures of learning
- learning experiences in a multinational context
- understanding ‘otherness’: deconstructing bias
- issues of self-concept
- identity of migrant children and third-culture kids
Intercultural Trauma-Informed Education
This new training module will discuss the following topics:
- Trauma and impact on the developing brain
- Trauma behaviour across ages and cultures
- Understanding trauma behaviour in a multinational classroom setting
- Trauma-informed educational practice
- Preventing Educator compassion fatigue: developing adequate educator self-care.