- to identify skill and knowledge gaps by examining implications of what the term ‘intercultural comprises’: intercultural does not only equal ‘dealing with foreigners or people with different ethnicity’ – it refers to dealing with people with different social, cultural, professional and economic contexts
- to move from ‘vertical’ to ‘horizontal’ by learning to develop modern cross-sector leadership and team working skills
- to explore how best to bring everybody on board when in a process of change with specific strategic tools and communication tools; e.g. speaking the same language does not mean everybody understands the same.
- because your intercultural aptitude matters: if you want to stay on top of the game in a highly competitive and increasingly globalized world.
- because societies & cultures are changing and so are interpersonal interactions: Malta Intercultural Consultancy and Training can help you successfully navigate through these rapid changes in the landscape of cultures and provide you with adequate strategic tools.
- to help you sustain your competitive advantage we help you explore the make of your personal and professional cornerstones and help you bridge identified gaps
What makes our company different to companies providing similar service?
- We focus on static and dynamic contextual factors on cognition, motivational drivers of behaviour and action to help you develop the most effective and applicable approach
- Taking a reflective approach: Before looking at other cultures Intercultural Consultancy and Training is asking you to look first a look at yourself and how you position yourself in this ever changing cultural landscape.
Are you interested in learning about the context and dynamics of your personality and your cultural blueprint? Would you like to learn about social & cultural relativity and how cultures view each other?
Engage with us and upskill your competitive advantage with practical tools that reach beyond traditional multicultural, and cross-cultural theories.
Our customized services and workshops help you upgrade your intercultural aptitude step by step.
Contact us and find out what impact our services and workshops can have on your future interactions.