Workshop Modules for Companies and Organizations also available online
“Working Within a Culturally Diverse Workforce: Challenges & Opportunities”
– Help identify challenges and needs HR managers and kindred professionals face in their dealings with a diverse workforce
– Develop social and professional guidance tools for vulnerable members forming part of the workforce in order to maximise job satisfaction and work performance.
“Building Intercultural Competence”
This program helps participants to develop a mind-set of intercultural competence without disregarding their own needs. It explores key multicultural dimensions that impact social behaviour and provides skills needed to function successfully in a diverse social and professional environment.
After completion of this programme participants can expect to:
– Have increased insight into reasons for their own behaviour and the behaviour of others
– Identify cultural differences and understand how they impact interpersonal relationships
– Understand different levels of conscious and unconscious discrimination and intersectional discrimination
– Develop communication and interaction styles when dealing with people from different cultures
– Learn how to bridge cultural differences
Specialized one hour online workshops:
“The Brain, Culture & Work: how we understand others in an intercultural context, make decisions, solve problems & regulate emotion”
This two-hour interactive workshop helps participants understand how the brain understands cultural diversity and how it affects behaviour.
This workshop consists of four parts and is specifically designed for managers and other professionals in order to help facilitate decision making and priority setting, as well as to enhance innovation and successful cooperation within the team.
During the first part of the workshop participants will be introduced to the main mechanisms affecting the brain at work. You will learn to understand and effectively make use of core neural networks related to implicit understanding, emotion regulation, problem solving, decision making in an intercultural context.
The second part of the workshop will look at daily activities and focus on how to reorganize these activities in such a way to maximise task efficiency.
The third part of the workshop will focus on mechanisms and issues involving implicit understanding and cognitive bias and how to improve on interpersonal relationships, team building and negotiation skills
During the fourth part of the workshop participant will together with Maria-Gabriele elaborate on what has been understood and discuss how best to maximize executive decision making use of insights gained from this workshop.